WANTED: Denali Llama

Is there anyone out there that might trade a Llama for an alpine skiing set up? I have a ski, boot and binding package I would like to trade for a boat. The package includes:

-Atomic GS:11 183 cm skis. These are race stock skis, generally not available to regular consumers and in near-perfect condition. The bases have the original structure and the edges are very sharp. I never took them anywhere near a rock!

-Atomic RT CS boots in a 27.5 shell size. The flex index is 110, or medium stiffness. They have about 20 days of use and the soles have very minimal wear. I’d say they are in rather excellent condition.

-Atomic Race 10:18 bindings. The bindings are made for the skis and are in near-perfect condition as well. There are a couple small marks in the cup on the heel pieces where I have used my pole tip to get out of the bindings.

All together this equipment would cost about 1400 US dollars new, so it’s really a great deal for you. However, if you don’t want to trade and just sell your Llama, I would be willing to pay what it’s worth…

I do have photos of the equipment too. They are too big to post here, so just message me and I would be happy to send you an email with pictures. :smiley:

Thanks,
Justin

I have a Denali in excellent shape in cedar green that I would trade for cash. Let me know what you think. Thanks-Chad