Utah Dirty Devil River Gorge and Fremont River, March.

looking for partners to run the Dirty Devil this March. Also would like to scout out and elf some class IV stretches in Fremont Canyon near Capital Reef National Park. Maybe run the Fremont thriugh the Park itself. Any interested?

Ran the Dirty D with some friends this spring. Details here:

Seems like a must-do spring classic.

Hello Dirty Devil and Mike C (and anyone else interested)!
I would love to do the Dirty Devil this coming season. I am between jobs at the moment and have a lot of flexibility in my schedule. ACTUALLY I’m looking for a packrafting buddy to do as much as possible in the time I have off. I’m planning on actively packrafting from Late February all the way through mid to Late April. I know it’s early season but my next job starts around then. I’m seriously down to do anything in the Colorado Plateau, Mogollon Rim and Wasatch Areas. I have a lot of Whitewater experience but also enjoy mellow water as well. The wilder and remoter the scenery the better! I don’t have any specific rivers planned except the Black River in AZ Mid March and the Virgin River (whenever) and Muddy Creek in June. Although its been a marginal season I would love to run the Little Colorado Gorge and the Paria (if miracle flows occur). But again I’m down to do anything.

Greg O’Toole
glo7@nau.edu

But again I’m down to do anything.
sbobet

Waiting for answers
เข้า sbobet ไม่ได้ + ทางเข้าสํารอง