SOLD! PRICE REDUCED $650 Alpacka Dory (Fjord Explorer)

I bought an Alpacka packraft (no spray deck or oarframe) hoping to convince my friends to buy one too. However, I have been unsuccessful so far into convincing anyone I know into buying one. Also, I live in Michigan and there are not any great places to use it close to home. I end up choosing the kayak over it every time I paddle. Therefore, I am selling. The person I bought it from purchased it new from Alpacka and never used it. It was a rescue boat on his sailboat and he never even inflated it. This raft has only been paddled one time ever and it was on flat water just to try it out. There are no problems with it whatsoever. It is like new.

You get the Alpacka raft I believe this to be a 2008 Dory (Fjord Explorer) (in yellow), the inflation bag, and a stuff sack. Everything is in excellent shape as it simply has not been used. Approximate dimensions are: Outside of raft: 84x38 inches. Inside of raft: 55x15 inches.

$650. Parcel post from the post office to anywhere in the United States will be $17 includes delivery confirmation number. If you need a faster shipping option or live outside the United States, let me know and I’ll get you a shipping quote.

Feel free to ask any questions.

That looks more like a 2008 Explorer to me ( (to the time named Dory). Symetric hull + Yellow colour was only available back then. However, it looks indeed like new. The Dory/Explorer makes a nice second boat. It is light (2.5 kg), holds up more than a passanger (eg a dog, a kid, a partner) and runs pretty dry even without a spraydeck.

I’m interested in your boat- does it come with any accessories (elevated seat, paddle), etc.? Feel free to PM.

Dusty

Price reduced.

Price reduced again.

No longer available. SOLD!