SOLD Feathercraft Bolder - Self Bailing in Olive 2015 Model

Retails for $1550 USD, selling for $1000 USD. Excellent condition. Will ship worldwide for actual cost. The self-bailing Feathercraft Bolder is the most stable and comfortable whitewater packraft on the market. (Actually Feathercraft just went out of business so you can’t get them anymore.) Two chambers (plus 4 more in the inflatable floor) and welded seams make for a safe and durable craft, and it has Halkey-Roberts valves so can be inflated much stiffer than an Alpacka. Symmetrical design is more raft-like than kayak-like, which is more forgiving for new paddlers and high volume whitewater. My buddy successfully ran Hermit Rapid on the Grand Canyon in it on his very first time trying a packraft. Also would be great for hunting. It’s big enough to fit a dog or a kid with you and there is space to put a pack both on the bow and behind the backrest. You sit more in the middle, which makes for better handling all around. I’ve outfitted it with extra tie downs and heavy duty NRS Thigh Straps. Mine weighs less than the advertised weight at 12lbs. If you have any questions, let me know. Only selling to get a smaller self-bailing packraft for my son now that he paddles his own. Might consider trades/partial trades on smaller packraft or a Gnu.

Length: 2.2m (7’ 3")
Width: .94m (37")
Inside, from seat back: 1.34m (53")
Inside, from seat back at mid-seat position: .98m (39")

where is the boat located?

Packraft is located in Alberta, Canada. But, as I said, I’m willing to ship it worldwide.