SOLD - 2016 Alpacka Yukon Yak w/ whitewater spray deck/skirt, paddle, and PFD

UPDATE THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - sold June 28th 2016

Alpacka Yukon Yak 2016 - nautical blue - w/ a whitewater spray deck & skirt - asking $900 ($1150 value)
Aqua-Bound Manta Ray fiberglass 4-piece paddle - asking $65 ($120 value)
NRS Ninja Personal Flotation Device (PFD) - L/XL size - asking $55 ($130 value)
all items are in like-new condition - only seen maybe 10 hours on the river - no damage - never repaired

The raft weighs around 5lbs and the paddle weighs around 3lbs. The raft packs down to about the size of a loaf of bread and the paddle breaks down into four pieces about the same length as a loaf of bread. (loaf of bread not included). The Yukon Yak is a medium-sized boat and is comfy up through class III and maybe even beyond if you’re so inclined. I also have a book on packrafting by Roman Dial I can give to whomever buys the raft.

photos: https://goo.gl/photos/r3gNHMAigH4Swtdf6

Shipping from Atlanta, GA

Why am I selling? I am moving to Southern California and welp, there’s not much whitewater there, let alone water. I’ll hopefully be using the money from this sale to get a used surfboard and upgrade my mountain bike a bit, so maybe all is not lost.

Sent PM on the PFD.

Do you still have the raft and paddle for sale? If so, I am interested. I live near Hood River, OR.

Hi, I would love to buy the raft, paddle and life vest. Living in Virginia, and headed up to Alaska this fall for some pack rafting :slight_smile:
-Kathleen
PS: sent you a PM as well

I sold the whole kit n kaboodle this morning.

Thanks everyone for their interest! This is such a refreshing experience compared to selling my iPhone on craigslist! Packraft people rock!