SOLD - 2012 Denali Llama ($750) and Aquabound Paddle ($100)

I am selling my 2012 hunter green Denali Llama, asking $750. It has been a really great boat, but I left Alaska last year and started graduate school. Anyway, the boat is equipped with a cruiser deck and comes with an inflation bag, repair kit, and carrying sack. It has no damage and has never been punctured or repaired. I always do a wet launch with the boat to minimize scuffing on the bottom. The only item that has been replaced is the inflatable back rest, which developed a slow leak last summer. The boat comes with buoyant bow and stern lines to make it easier to recover the boat if you go for a swim.

The paddle is a 220 cm four-piece Aquabound carbon fiber Splat. I am asking $100. It is in great condition with only minor surface scratches on the paddles.

The paddle and the boat are ideal for someone in the 5’10" to 6’4" range. I tried to upload pictures, but was informed the “board attachment quota has been reached”. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like for me to send you some pictures. I am located in Boston and will ship anywhere, but buyer will pay cost for shipping.

PM Sent

The boat and paddle are now sold. Thanks!