Pre-Roundup Shenanigans

Hello friends,
I will be hanging around Glacier, Bob Marshall and environs for two-ish weeks leading up to the roundup and am interested in going boating with some new folks. I’d be up for any sort of whitewater (my boat is fully set up), but also keen for some more mellow trips as well. Please let me know if you’d like to link up for part of all of that time. I’ll also be driving up from SLC (pre shenanigans) and immediately jetting off to northern minnesota the night of July 13th if anyone wants to carpool or needs a lift.
In the interest of full disclosure, I’ve only bought my packraft this winter, though I am planning 5-6 weekend spring trips (hopefully including some whitewater), so I won’t be truly green. Though I’m new to packrafting, I have extensive whitewater canoeing and expedition canoeing/backpacking experience (on the order of years), am a 19 year old male and have a professional CPR cert and wilderness first aid training.

Best,

Spencer

I am interested in going with you throughout the duration of your trip, until you go east. I live in the Provo area. Let me know when you want to do some rafting. I have my eyes on the Owyhee right now. It is at 1k, I would really like to run that.

Scott
scotticus80@gmail.com

I’m hoping to be in the area as well. I’m getting a packraft and hopefully will get a chance to play with it on the way up. I’d like to try some mellow whitewater to start out with. I’d be up for something in the Glacier/Bob Marshell area.