Northern New Mexico boating partners?

Hi folks! Fairly new to the Southwest and seeking paddling companions. Recent push through the Grand Canyon has me itching for more adventures! Upper Rio Grand and possibly southern Colorado are easy access. Happy paddling, see y’all out there.

1 Like

Hey @J_Ammon! I think @zdog might be in your area. He is APA’s Southwest regional contact. Sounds like you had an awesome time on the Grand!

2 Likes

Did the San Juan last year and it was a world-class, multi-day trip! Highly recommend for your area if you can make your way up to SE Utah!

@ J_Ammon Have you found any paddling buddies yet? I’m also new to Northern New Mexico; I have plenty of sea kayaking experience but not much WW. Looking for friends!

Hey hewink, Did you find any paddle friends yet? I have a little WW experience and some sea kayaking expierence as well. Hoping to find someone to do some more learning with once the season starts. Let me know if youre interested!

Hey there, Hannah (@hewink). I apologize for the long delay in responding. I haven’t found this forum to be very user friendly. I am still very open to connecting with new paddling companions! Feel free to reach out to me more directly at jazkammon@gmail.com if you’d like to connect over some paddle plans! I’m in Santa Fe these days, so I have pretty decent river access for some neat areas on the Chama and the Rio Grande. Hope to hear back from you, despite the 6-month delay in seeing your message.

Hi, Brian (@treeline) and Hannah (@hewink). I haven’t found this forum to be very user friendly. I am still very open to connecting with new paddling companions! Feel free to reach out to me more directly at jazkammon@gmail.com if you’d like to connect over some paddle plans! I’m in Santa Fe these days, so I have pretty decent river access for some neat areas on the Chama and the Rio Grande. Cheers, Jaz.