Newbie Here

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa, I live in Indianapolis, IN (USA) and I’m a newbie to the forum. My sincerest apologies if I’m posting in the wrong section. Anyway, I’m really glad to be here! I’ve been packrafting for the past year and a half now and it’s SO exhilarating! Anyway, I hope to meet you all soon. Take care, everyone! Have a great weekend! =D

Hello!

Hey Melissa,
My name is Josh. I know I’m about 5 years late here, but I moved to Indy about 2 years ago and have been packrafting various rivers since. Mostly white river but a couple days on Flatrock and a 4 day trip in Hoosier National Forest with my cattle dog Tesla. I started with a (very heavy) cheap raft from Amazon but have since upgrade to an Alpacka Yukon Yak. I am always trying to drag friends out with me for an afternoon or overnight trip. If you are still in the area and into the sport, let me know. Would be nice to paddle with someone I don’t have to talk into it. Ha

Hi ,As more and more people become aware of sea kayaking, we see sea kayak sales climbing.

ทางเข้า Gclub