MTB up and Rafting down the Boyd Rv, NSW, Aus.

Packraft (Unrigged Explorer) on my Freeload rack, on the back of my Specalized Epic 29er, had my partner jump on the bike for a pic.

In action on the Boyd Rv

more dreck and pics here :slight_smile:

Great report! :slight_smile:

I’ll have to make a trip up that way soon. Looks like fun.

Any packrafters visiting the area (I live near the banks of the Nymboida Rv) want a hand with the shuffle of vehicles etc, just PM me and I am more than happy to help out if I am around at the time.

A couple trip reports (albeit kayaking) for the area

http://www.roscocanoes.com.au/HOME/Canoe%20%20Kayak%20Stories/Nymbodia%20Canoe%20trip-416.aspx

The trip chosen is widely regarded as one of Australia’s finest canoe legs. The entry point is Buccurambi from where the river weaves and drops through mountain valleys until it exits 45 km downstream on the Gwydir Highway at Jackadgery.

Here, just five hours south of Brisbane; the Orara, Nymboida, Boyd, Guy Fawkes, Henry and Mann rivers all feed into the mighty Clarence, one of Australia’s best white-water environments.

Nice work Trev, great to the the rafts getting such a good work out. We sadly had to cancel our trip down the Nymboida last week as the levels lookedlike they might get a bit high (and they did on Friday…), I will get up there this season though, in the mean time keep the reports coming :slight_smile:

Steve