Moutain Hardwear Tenacity Jacket Gore Tex XCR X-Large Gr

I bought this in March of 2008 for 320 ish dollars. I have worn it very little, perhaps 6 or 7 times. It is a a very nice shell, XCR Gore Tex, totally bombproof. I am selling because it just is a bit too snug for me. I am 5’11" 200 Lbs, 44 inch chest, 36 inch waist, and the XL size just fits me a bit too snug. I would suggest this for a someone a bit smaller then these dimentions. I like to wear this with a fleece liner, and that is when it seems too snug for me mostly. This shell has had most of it’s life packed and at the ready, but really not used much at all. I did wear it in one fierce summer rainstorm , and it worked awesome! I will wash it accourding to the instructions before I send it. I have included a link to a review of the coat. http://www.trailspace.com/gear/mountain-hardwear/tenacity-descent-jacket/review/7061/ The jacket I am selling is grey, size XL. It has a take off hood and zip off spray skirt. (The pic on the review is blue). Asking $175 includes CONUS shipping). Other countries will be more depending on shipping costs. Paypal only, thank you for looking, happy boating, and be safe out there!

I have this listed on ebay for a starting bid of 125. one and a half days left.

SOLD