Looking for Denver, CO Packrafting friends!

Hey! Just got my packraft early this summer. Been going a ton. My ultimate goal is to bikeraft. I’ve bikepacked the Colorado Trail and 1/3 of the Arizona Trail. I would love to combine both hobbies / passions.

A little about where I’m at skill level. I have a dry suit and helmet. I’d say I’m a very safe partner. pretty conservative if anything. Class II is my preference but I’ll hit up some Class III if it’s safe. I did paddle Salida East to Rincon (Arkansas) when the flows were quite high. I did Ruby Horsethief (Colorado) in a day as well a month or so ago with some buddies. I’ve practiced wet re-entries a ton at the Clear Creek White water park. And yeah! My biggest and most proud accomplishment so far is I did finally do my first bikeraft from Deckers to the Chutes rapid (South Platte).

Hit me up if you’re interested in floating/paddling! My main goal moving forward is Chutes rapid and Boulder Creek (From the park to like 75th).

1 Like

Welcome @hendo1685! Glad you found the other thread of partner requests in your area.

Would love to hear more about your first bikeraft trip on the South Platte – post a trip report if you feel up to it!

Sarah

Alright! I’ll post one ASAP :slight_smile:

Hi! @hendo1685 I just got a packraft too and am looking for buddies!

Shoot me a PM or reach out on insta @gaberyozk and lets plan a trip!

Hey! Also in the Denver/Boulder area. I’m comfortable on class 2 and sometimes 3 with a more experienced group. I’d love to find more people to go with - feel free to pm me - I’d rather not post my email or phone number on the forum