Kokopelli Nirvana w/ Spraydeck 2017 $475 OBO

I have a Kokopelli Nirvana packraft that was bought in June this year. It was only used for 10 days. The price is $475 plus shipping (item location is in Las Vegas)

There are a couple patches on the floor of the packraft, otherwise is in great condition. Seat and straps and skirt included.

Im also selling some Cannon carbon paddles, if you are interested in bundling the packraft with a paddle or paddles at a discount let me know!

Here are some more specs:

From Kokopelli:
The lightweight and compactness of a packraft allows you to hike into alpine lakes or rivers to paddle in the backcountry
Waterproof spray deck and skirt help keep water out, while also adding warmth for early or late-season paddles
2-chamber design provides more reliability than a traditional single-chamber packraft in the unlikely case of a puncture
Made with double-coated nylon and reinforced seam welds for exceptional durability and abrasion resistance
Included inflation bag weighs only 4 oz. and can fill the packraft in 3 min., eliminating the need for a pump
1-way inflation valve makes it easy to top off the air in your packraft
Inflatable seat cushion and nylon back band conveniently strap into D-ring buckles
6 nylon D-rings help you securely lash down gear
Includes attachment points for thigh straps (not included) for more responsive handling ability
Field repair kit includes repair glue, 2 pieces of sidewall material and 1 piece of floor material

Specs:
Best Use Whitewater Kayaking
Weight 9.5 pounds
Material(s) TPU-coated Nylon
Packed Dimensions 24 x 12 x 8 inches
Weight Capacity (lbs) 300 pounds
Depth 16 inches
Width 37 inches
Cockpit Size 57 x 15.5 inches
Length 7 ft. 6 in.
Seat Type Inflatable

I’m interested in the raft + one of your paddles.

How much do you want for that including shipping?

Hi, sorry for the delay I thought I would get an email notification if someone responded.

I just checked, shipping would be about $50.

Id sell you the both for 465 shipping included.

Let me know what you think.

No prob. I just send you a pm with a couple of questions, let me know if you’ve received it.

I’m interested in it if you still have.
Thanks

Sorry all, the pack-raft is sold. Thanks!