[in negotiations] 2008 Alpaca w/ Spray Deck for sale

Update 11/15: I’m in the midst of negotiating an offer, so right now it looks like this raft is off the market. If things fall through, I’ll update again. Thanks for the interest.

Hey Everyone,

I purchased a new Alpaca with spray deck back in the summer of 2008. I used it a few times that summer, and then a few more times while on a huge cross-country trip in spring/summer 2009. I had a lot of fun and highly recommend these rafts to those who have the opportunity to use them, but alas, I no longer really fit the bill. This fall I started law school in Boston and no longer have free time, money, or a car. My Alpaca has just been sitting in a footlocker feeling neglected, so I’ve finally admitted that the smart thing to do is just to sell it.

This raft has been used fewer than 10 times and never suffered any damage. I’ll include the inflation bag and the patch kit that Alpacka sent with it. I’m asking for $650, and I will pay for shipping. If you’re interested, let me know: gephillips_at_gmail_dot_com.
packraft.jpg

hi…

i am interested, is it still for sale…

kim ney
alaska

THANKS…

recieved today and very thrilled to own…looks new…

love this site and the trust and faith folks have to do such big transactions w/o seeing the product first…

cheers…
kim