FS: 2 Aire Bakraft Hybrids (PRICE DROP!)

Check these out here: http://www.aire.com/aire-kayak/bakraft-hybrid.asp

I have been testing packraft since 2006, and am trying to clear some space in my garage. Just sold my extra 10 Alpackas and looking to offload these as well. They are identical to the current ones on the website, with the noted exceptions below. They are both 100% airtight, and have never been damaged.

1. Both boats have the older inflation bag/backrest combo which was not so good. They have since changed the way they do the seat/backrest, and it is much better. I will include the ones I have (one of the backrests ripped which they were prone to do) and has been repaired as best I could). I would suggest getting a new backrest from Aire it is much better.

2. The inflation bags/mini top off pump is also a pretty lame system. I use a mini K-pump now and am much happier. But if you wanna use the bag, it works. Few have done the bag inflation as well as Alpacka in my mind. I am however keeping my K-pump, because it is awesome and I use it all the time on most of my boats. Ultra packable and not too heavy at all.

Thats it. These are likely the best performing WW packrafts I’ve used.

I am asking $875 for each boat, and I will ship it in the USA. Will ship elsewhere for cost.

I ent a private message, not sure I know how the system works. If you don’t get email. please let me know and I’ll try again. I want a boat!

Are either of these still available? Cheers.