Forager and Accessories - NEW - $1800

Price: $1800

Gauging interest on this. I’m looking at selling my 2018 Alpacka Forager (newest model). I bought this and then quickly realized that my boating life has changed with two small kids. The boat is in brand new condition and has literally been on the water ONE TIME at Horsetooth reservoir in Fort Collins, CO.

The specific model I have is the Forager 420d Nylon Red - Self Bailer - 2 seater configuration. I am including everything I have for it. The new expedition bow bag, Aquabound Shred Apart Carbon (transforms from whitewater paddle to 2 canoe paddles), DIY fly fishing table with fly rod holder, throw bag, inflation bag, and 2 cargo fly dry bags. There’s probably more accessories as well.

At this time, I am firm on price. What you are saving at this price point is the cost of the paddle ($260), and taxes and shipping (about $100-200), and the long wait time on new Alpacka orders (I waited 4 weeks during the summer).

If anyone is really interested then I can get the boat out of storage and take some real photos of everything. I can also field any questions that you have, Just Let me know.

I’d be interested in the Shred-Apart if you’d consider splitting. Thanks.

Bump price drop.

Looking for a forager, is this still for sale?