Buying 2 packrafts

I’m looking into buying 2 packrafts. I’m an experienced hardshell kayaker but don’t like going upside down anymore. I’m moving into packrafts. I’m thinking of buying a Wolverine or Valkyrie for myself. And either a Wolverine or Classic for friends–unexperienced girlfriend and a friend who is an experienced whitewater kayaker…
I am looking to boat class 3 and class 4 rapids of Colorado and elsewhere. Any suggestions? I am 5’ 7" and my girlfriend is 5’9"…

If you don’t want to go upside down, get a Gnarwal.

I have an Expedition and that’s been a great, solid boat for class III! Friends who have the Wolverine have said the same.

p.s. APA’s end of year fundraiser is going on right now and you could win packrafting gear! Drysuit from Immersion Research, full safety kit from NRS & tons of other great prizes. Check it out here - 2023 End of Year Giving

I’m 5’6" and love the wolverine (front range CO, class III boater). Add water bladders in the hull tubes to help w/ stability and not flip. Valkyrie seems like the most similar to a hard boat (but heavier and more $$$)

i’d pick the second boat based on who you will paddle with more.