Backcountry, backpack + packraft trips in California?

Deer Creek and Antelope Creek near Red Bluff could be good. Perhaps also the Eel.

Still lookin for packrafting partners. Let me know if you want to paddle. I can look at some topos and form a route no problem. I’d like to do the Eel River soon. Maybe the Russian, Cache Creek, American, Trinity, Klamath, Merced…anything really clear up to Oregon. I don’t work in August, I’ll just be paddling. That’s as flexible as it gets. Interested in biking too. Would love to packraft out to the ocean.
707 337-6200
http://www.facebook.com/tom.bunter

count me in too for weekend trips! I would love to get some trips in where you hike in and paddle out, or some variation. i’ve done cache creek and middle fork of the eel locally and love it. also an experienced backpacker (JMT '06) so i am up for virtually any trip. I have a good friend who might be interested in as well…we were already talking about something over labor day. I live in SF.

thanks-
david

taus.david (at) gmail

Sespe Creek in Ventura County would be a great 2-4 day self supported trip. I have done it in a kayak 3 times and a 10 foot raft once. A packraft would be an ideal.