Selling a 2022 Alpacka Gnarwhal:
- Size L
- Whitewater deck
- 420d Arctic Blue fabric (stronger/stiffer than usual 210d fabric)
- Used less than 20 days
- Good condition. Normal wear includes the usual scratches and scuffs on the floor and tubes. See photos. Holds air, no patches (exception, see next point).
- The inflatable floor has ~10 pinholes that have all been patched with Aquaseal. These occurred when I was drying out the floor and the wind picked up. I’ve dunk tested it and used it several times and it holds air.
- My name and number are written on it - see photo (for privacy, I blocked it out in red in the photo).
- Boat, inflatable floor and foot rest, thigh straps
- PEX coaming and spray skirt
- Inflation bag
- Mesh stuff sack
- Basic patch kit
- 10-15L small Alpacka Bow Bag. Straps are modified with gatekeepers for stronger attachment and less entrapment hazard.
- Lightweight cargo fly bags and clips. These have a couple small tears patched with Tyvek tape.
The boat and accessories are a ~$1900 value. Asking $1500 shipped to the U.S. Payment via PP, I’ll cover G&S fee 3% fee.