2009 Yukon Yak FS

I have a virtually unused Yak, purchased with a particular trip (that didn’t pan out) in mind. Been in the water once. Like new. Red, Spray deck, Inflatable floor pad included. Since it is like new, (I paid over 1100 for it), I’m asking $800 firm. I’d like to arrange payment through PayPal if possible. I will cover shipping costs. Feel free to contact me with questions. Mark Israel.

Hi Mark,
I’m quite interested in this. Does it come with an inflation bag? Does it happen to come with a paddle as well? Or one that you are willing to sell? I can do PayPal. Thanks!

Hi. Yes, I have the inflation bag, and I think I have a repair kit, but I’ll have to check. I have a rather basic (fiberglass?) paddle which I would be glad to include. I can let you know later a little more about the paddle. It was purchased with an inflatable Sea Eagle boat, not specifically for the Alpacka, but it is not terribly heavy and I have used it with the Yak the only time I had it in the water. Mark

is this still available?

At the moment, still available.

Thanks for the info, Mark. Including the inflation bag, paddle, and repair kit, this is definitely something I’m interested in. We can talk more specifics on finalizing a deal with private messaging if you’d like.

You can email me at israel@msu.edu

Sorry Folks. Its sold.