Youtube Videos!

Adventure makes life more colorful.

ซ่อมไอโฟน รับซ่อมทุกอาการ ประสบการณ์มากกว่า 9 ปี รับประกันหลังการ ซ่อมไอโฟน นาน 3 เดือน พร้อมของแถม และโปรโมชั่น ฟรีค่าน้ำมัน 100 บาท สำหรับลูกค้าที่เดินทางไกลมากกว่า 10 กม.

EXCELLENT Trip reports and videos! Thanks 1000X

Pics, words, and details on this trip shared here: https://mikesee.exposure.co/grand-canyon-of-the-elwha

Great video, man! Thanks for sharing!

Another great video Mike. Thanks for sharing.

First recorded descent of Black Wolf Creek in th Mackenzie Mountains, Canada.

Words: https://blog.nols.edu/2017/11/06/black-wolf-expedition-packrafting

Little late, but here is some footage from last june of my dad, a buddy and myself fishing and rafting the bridgeport area. they had index k1 kayaks which do surprisingly well for 60 bucks on amazon and i had my gnarwhal which is just awesome. Video is a bit long but there was lots of fun to be shared.

Great video, man!

Full details here:

Bring your favorite beverage and find a cozy chair and enjoy 16 minutes of enjoyable packrafting adventure film with plenty of whitewater from four beautiful Balkan rivers!

Thank you very much for sharing.
goldenslot
reddragon88
gclub

Boca Colorado to Laberinto 100 miles on the Madre de Dios river in Peru.
Contact me if interested in Peruvian Amazon packrafting trips. Thanks!
mail@incanx.com
[youtube]Packrafting Expedition in the Peruvian Amazon Jungle - Boca Amigos Oxbow Lakes 160km / 100mi - YouTube

Youtube Videos! Can I get in touch with this place? I’m very interested in this. ผลไม้เพื่อสุขภาพ

I get that not everyone is broasting already this summer. Maybe not even a lotta people. Ganey pinged me from Anchorage yesterday to tell me that Hatcher Pass was at 800% of average snowpack.

Snowpack? Snow?!

Our current reality is dry, desiccated, moondusty, and about to become a smoky inferno. Even more – much more – than normal.

Thus it seemed fitting to share a little trip video that I’ve been sitting on for just such an occasion.

On said trip I was comfy while riding but cold while sleeping and emphatically chilled while paddling. Chilled enough to have had some negative thoughts about winter bikeraft missions.

Laughable now, of course, when the temps are 100* warmer.

Anyhoo, even if you aren’t broasting in front of an open oven door as we currently are, hopefully you can still savor the difference with me.

Thanks for checkin’ in

I often use a POV camera when paddling. When I do post-trip write-ups I like to sprinkle some POV in there to give an idea of what the creek/river was like. It’s also nice to be able to visually refer back to a certain line or level when sharing beta with others, or for others to use when ‘youtube scouting’.

But I don’t always do trip reports from every river, so I end up with a pile of unused POV sitting on my hard drives and taking up lots of space.

Today I’m sharing an ever-loving pile of POV in one long cut, largely to get it off of my hard drives. But also knowing that some of these clips might answer people’s questions about what a certain section of river is like at a certain level. I’ve included flow guesstimates.

A few of these are from the spring of 2016, but the rest originated in that seemingly unending spring/summer of 2017, when the water ran and ran and ran and didn’t seem like it could ever run out. Footage is primarily from Colorado with little bits from Idaho and Utah.

Enjoy!

Ran the lower N. Fork of the Poudre this past Saturday. Fantastic run class 3+ above 250 CFS, crux was a pour over into a potential pin rock at mile 1.5. Four total portages due to river-wide barbed wire, and one river wide log that you can duck under on river left. Lots of mini-channels/choose your own adventure paddling. See pics and go get it when it comes back up over 200CFS.

Only downside is paddling across Seaman’s reservoir at the end of the run. However, you can put back in below the dam and paddle all the way through Gateway Park, and finish on a run of Filter Plant.

Video forthcoming.
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1011.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg
IMG_1010.jpg
IMG_1009.jpg

Pics, words, details here:

New Video - “The Search for the Perfect Canal” - 5 day solo Amazon packrafting trip- Packrafting with caimans! :open_mouth:

Pics, vid, and words here:

The Smith river system in SW OR and NW CA is a gem to be experienced.