Whitewater Rodeo - June 29th - Casper, WY

Sounds like a great event if anyone is looking for something to do end of June. The whitewater park is fun and Ive heard good thing about this event in the past, but this will be my first year I can actually attend. If you decide to check it out, let me know and I’ll join you for a boatin’ session and/or brew session.

http://visitcasper.com/do/whitewater-rodeo

Casper’s 10th Annual Kayak Freestyle & Down River Races
The Casper Paddling Club is Hosting Casper’s 10th Annual Whitewater Rodeo. The Rodeo is scheduled for Saturday June 29th 2013. We had a great time last year and we are looking forward to the same this year and we want to go BIG THIS YEAR!
Men’s Pro, Amateur, Junior (17 and under), Senior, and Women’s Rodeo. Men and women’s boater cross with long and short boat divisions (7 foot is the split), a creek boat rodeo and a Hooligan race (no spray skirts).There are great prizes and cash to win. Registration is $35 for one or all events and begins at 7:30am, the events start at 9:00am.
We are looking for Sponsors to help fund the Prizes and Cash awards for the competitors of each event. We are paying out to third place for each event and have something to give all of the junior competitors, if we can get enough donations. We will also try to get some prizes that are related to kayaking to fill in for 2nd and 3rd Place prizes, like throw bags, helmets, and PFDs.