West Coast Road Trip

Hello Packrafters!
I am looking for packrafting partners to explore the West Coast with. I am going to be traveling from Montana to Oregon at the beginning of April, and then slowly working my way down to NoCal (SanFran / Napa area) and setting up camp for a few weeks. After that, I will probably go through Tahoe and make my way to the National Parks in Utah (Zion, Arches, Bryce, among others) and am going to try and find as many rivers along any of those routes as possible.

I’m going into my 4th Season and love everything from Class II - Class IV, with some occasional Class V’s dropped in, but will likely avoid the biggest of water as I will be unfamiliar with these rivers and would like to make it to shore in one piece. If anybody lives along any of these routes and would like to meet up for some packrafting (or just to show off your favorite brewery), let me know. I’d also love any suggestions if you aren’t able to make it out but have some pointers for a fellow Boater.

Thanks for any help as I’m looking forward to this adventure!

-KGB

kgbryce at gee mail is probably the best way to get ahold of me, or reply to this message on the boards.

I’ll be up in your neck of the woods (Montana) for the month of July. I plan on spending a week or two up in Glacier National Park paddling some of the backcountry lakes, and hopefully do a little mellow packrafting on the north fork and middle fork of the flathead. Do you have any suggestions for runs anywhere near the Missoula/Lincoln/Helena area?