WANTED-USED BOAT

If anyone has a used Alpacka (any size) decked or not for sale- please email me. I am wanting a used one as a demo- so I can bring friends along, and introduce them to this great sport. :smiley: Thanks, Happy Boating!

I have a dory that I am planning to sell on ebay. One year old, used once. Like new. I need enough to buy an NRS Bandit II, or about $900.00. If interested, make me an offer.
Mark

Now is the time to upgrade folks!! Who wants to sell their older boat for a brand spankin new one??? I’m waitin’ Spring is creepin’ up on us guys and gals. :mrgreen: Let me know.

Have you spoken with Sheri? I wanted a second boat last year, and hoped to find a second hand one somewhere…very unsuccessfully. No one seems to want to sell their boats - why would you? Roman suggested I speak directly with Sheri, and she had some old stock boats, of which she sold me one comparatively cheaply (it was undecked). I have subsequently added decks to both my boats. The only difference between it and the model I have is that the rear tie down tab sits within the deck area, but in the whole scheme of things, so what? Having 2 boats does at least open up the opportunities for rafting with others, especially in Oz, where there aren’t many with Alpackas!

Yup… I have a Mud Brown Denalli Llama on the way!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’m still open for used boats however, I’m thinking an undecked yak…

Hi,
I bought a used alpaca (smallest boat–4 lbs) off Ebay last March (2007). The seller said he had used it 6-12 times, and it’s in pretty good condition. I took it to Belize this past summer, but I then realized that I’m not really into whitewater (after trying a commerical expedition), and the one time I tried the raft (on a lake), I could tell it wasn’t that suitable. I want something for ocean shoreline touring. So, I think I’m going to sell it. Besides, I have no one up here in Canada to packraft with. My winning bid on Ebay was $502 US. This alpaca is undecked, so it must be one of the ones before the decks were all welded on. The raft does have a small patch on the bottom, but other than that, it’s in great condition. Respond to this thread if you’re interested, and maybe email me also, as I’m not the best at checking the forums (candice_wil@hotmail.com).
Thanks.
Candice

Hi,

I posted this a few minutes ago on the swap shop, thought you might be interested…

Hi there,
I am listing my Yukon Yak kit for sale. I bought it all from Alpacka this May and it has been used only once in a river and once in a pond since its purchase this spring. About the same time as this purchase I started up with a hard shell white water kayak and now have a car and a club to paddle with which just makes more sense for me in my area. Here is what I have to sell…

Alpacka Yukon Yak Mud Color with Black Spray Deck
Sawyer Packraft Paddle (with some neat little storage bags I made for the pieces when broken down)
Insul Mat Sleeping Pad
Inflation Bag
Patch & Go Kit

I would say the boat is 98% new condition. It may have some small cosmetic marks on the bottom but nothing more than that. The Paddle also has a few cosmetic marks on the blade I would say 95% new condition. The other gear may as well be new. The boat has been kept loosely rolled in a bag all summer and spent 30 minutes in a pond and 8 miles on a class 2 run on the Deerfield river in Ma., that’s it’s total use.

I am not desperate to sell this kit but it would allow me to purchase a drysuit for the coming months. I will only sell this kit as a whole so please don’t ask for individual items. The new value of this entire package from Alpacka is $1,296.00. I will also include the bags I made for paddle storage, a bunch of new bungie cords, and a unused roll of Tyvec Tape. I would like $1,000.00 for everything.

The boat and I are in NYC and happy to ship it anywhere in the US.

Photos available for those seriously considering my offer

Thanks for looking,

Jason