Spring paddle??

Anyone intrested in a snow melt spring paddle or two during the next month or so?? I was thinking a walk in /paddle out on Tooma River or somthing similar and perhaps another nearby river on the same weekend??

Steve

Great idea, but I’m probably going to find it difficult to find a weekend to travel that far. Hope you get away, and have a lot of fun, with some more water than the Eucumbene managed!

A

I have been fishing a lot of late so am spending a lot of time in my raft on the flat water, would like to do some frothy stuff. They have had some good rain and snow up there so levels are much improved. Jules is kid free for a few days after the long weekend so he might join Peter and I and do Tooma then. I will have to find some time to do Euco as it has some water in it and the gorge would be fun, we’ll see.

I am doing a 5 day trip down the upper Nymbodia river in November with 4 or 5 other packrafters, should be excellent as it is one of the better mainland rivers for rafting I think (up to grade 4-5), I am pretty sure no one has packrafted it yet, will have to do a bit of portaging though.

Steve

Well we have 3 starters for the Tooma walk/paddle and are heading up on Tueday 5th October if any one else would care to join us.

Steve

Have a great trip. Very envious, particularly given the beautiful spring weather at the moment in Melb.

A