Packraft wanted-Australia

Hi, I am looking for a used packraft, preferably one of the larger models as I am a fine figure of a man (ie Big Boof head) My budget only allows for secondhand at the current time as much as I would love a new one, the exchange rate is a killer. Does anyone have an unused raft? an old one they are upgrading? or similar that they would like to sell. Preferably one in Australia or New Zealand.

Thanks
Steve

I have a new, unused dory (the largest model) for sale.

Hi John, I have sent you a PM (private message). I would be very happy with a dory.
Thanks
Steve

PM returned. My “for sale” ad is just a few ads below yours. Cheers!

I am still looking as the exchange rate has remained bad, so if any one is wanting to sell in Australia or NZ (or anywhere with a dollar value comparable to the Aust dollar…??)

Steve

Are you still looking for a raft? I have a 2009 “un-rigged explorer” and “manta ray” paddle in Hobart, Tasmania. Used on one trip in the SW and a couple of shorter trips. Excellent condition. Paid $1000.00 (USD) + shipping. Taking offers.

I ended up getting a new one a while back but I have put a few mates onto your raft sale and would expect one of them will buy it from you. I would love a second one but am too skint atm as a result of buying other toys.

Steve