New and unused dory for sale

Just purchased this summer (2008) the dory never has been put into the water. I intentionally ordered it without the rowing frame, skeg, or the attachments for the rowing frame since I intended to use it as a float hauler for meat. Includes a 3/4-length Thermarest ultralight pad (also new and unused) for the floor. Yellow color. Absolutely new, perfect, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed if not exactly as described. Will ship anywhere in the USA for $750.

Hello John,

I have a couple of questions, would you post some pictures and would you consider shipping to the UK (obviously, the shipping cost difference between the US and the UK would be covered by me).

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have never taken any photos of the dory since I only received it a couple of months ago. It’s yellow and exactly like all of the dory photos here on this site. My understanding is that it’s the last yellow dory made by Alpacka. When I requested yellow they found just enough material to make my dory so in that sense I guess it’s a bit unusual. It has been taken out of the stuff sack exactly once to be inflated on my carpeted floor and then rolled back up and replaced into the same sack. It’s literally as new as possible.

I’d be happy to ship it to the UK. Without going to the USPS rate calculator I’d guess that the cost of shipping to the UK would not be very expensive via International Priority Mail.

I should add that the dory looks exactly like the one on the “dory” link page. Besides being yellow just like the dory pictured on the link page it differs only in that the attachment points for the rowing frame were not glued onto the tubes nor was the velcro(?) for attaching the skeg glued onto the bottom. It has the inflatable seat but is “slick” in that it does not have the capability of accepting a rowing frame or skeg.

PM sent.

Dory is still unused, untouched, and is still available for sale.

pm sent

Dory has been SOLD