Nenana / Riley questions

Three questions, appreciate info on any or all:

Anybody been through Denali in the past week and seen the water level of Riley creek?

Also, anybody ever take an open packraft through the Nenana rapids? Thoughts…

Lastly, what is the Nenana like (I believe its still called the Nenana) east of Cantwell. I was thinking of a bike ride from Cantwell heading east, and putting in with bike on raft somewhere along the road and dropping bike off on the highway, but didn’t want to either a) encounter serious rapids with bike on raft or b) be dragging raft with bike on if things are dead.

Thanks!

We floated the E. Fork of the Chulitna and it was lower than normal. The NOAA gage for the Nenana is here:
http://aprfc.arh.noaa.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=pafg&gage=hnra2&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1&toggles=10,7,8,2,9,15,6

If you put in on the denali hwy, its a chill ride, mostly flat water with an easy class II in there somewhere. It should be pretty damn low this time of year, but the canyon would be pretty fun still. Only you should scout rooster tail/razor back. If I were you, I would just call Denali Outdoor center, and ask about the rivers condition. Razorback has a really tough breaking wave in it at this level this year (impassible with an 18 foot oarboat with 8 fat people in it) but pretty easy to get around in a fast moving packraft. An open boat would be tough, you would have to bail/dump after every rapid.