Moab area folks, 21st or so of May- end of Month?

First post all, but I’ve been scanning the site often since buying my boat last summer. Going to be pulling into Moab, packraft-ready, about the 21st, and would be more than stoked to meet some other paddlers and find some adventure. Mild stuff only, but if anyone’s interested please let me know. Also hoping to get out and canyoneer a bit while down there.

Was looking at the “Candylands-8” route with eager eyes, and considering the Dirty Devil (yet shuttling seems tricky). Any suggestions, warnings, etc.?

Thanks,

Andrew

Im off the 22-25th. Maybe we could hook up for a trip. Let me know what you thinking about.

I’m stopped for lunch in Georgetown, CO right now (sunday) then keepin headed west. I have my raft (and a borrowed extra), rope and gear, and a friend with no experience in tow; hoping to give him some. I’m busy assessing canyons I’d be comfortable with, etc. and packrafting-wise can only think yet of the Dirty Devil (down one of the robber’s roost area canyons, float a-ways, hike one back up?- not sure if this is possible yet-- or just figure out a shuttle from hite) or doing some of Stillwater or the CO down to Spanish Bottom and out- I’m really not sure. Let me know if you’d like to meet up as I always love connection-forging and could certainly use some adventure partnership or better ideas. We’ll be getting over there tonight or tomorrow- hit me back if you’d like.

-Andrew