Looking for North West Washington partners

I am living in Bellingham for the summer and looking for someone to go Packrafting with. I am on my second season Packrafting and am comfortable with class III. Just looking to get out and explore what Washington rivers have to offer.

There are 2 of us in SW washington and we do packraft day runs about once a week in season, and atleast 2 long trips per year. Mostly class III-III+ with some class IV sprinkled in… If your interested in meeting us somewhere send me a message.

Going to run the upper cispus on sunday, if anyone is interested let me know.

Jayson

Running the HOH river on the 20-23, going up as far as we can go and riding it out. If anyone wants to meet us at the trailhead your welcome. Two of us so far.

Sounds like a great trip!

I just picked up a packraft about a month ago and was looking at the Hoh, unfortunately I can’t get those dates off or I’d love to join you. You’ll have to post a trip report and let me know how it went. I’m probably not quite ready for anything much above class II, but would love to join you guys sometime.

I’m up in Bellingham as well Corey, so if you ever want to flow something just let me know. I’m actually off July 26th - Aug 4th and I’m looking at taking a longer trip somewhere, so if anyone has any ideas for me that would be awesome! Would love to head over and do the South Fork of the Flathead but looks like I just missed that trip by a couple weeks.

Cheers!