Hermes Bags

Buc why this striving to Hermes Outlet know? Why this throbbing of brain and shooting agony of overtaxed eye? Go, books! The preacher said right, “Much Study is a weariness of the tiesh " a weariness, and only this. What have I gained by these many hours and . days of application? My mind to other minds is but a glow-worm in the grass, to yonder burniug stars in Heaven. The more I strive to grasp the leas I gain. Mine, mine, alas, is not the scholar’s crown, hermes sale mine not a chamber in the temple of excellence, nor a word of praise from the lips of Fame. I’ll strive no more I’ll leave Hermes Bags the dusty rough ways of science for the toilsome race of more ambitious, more successful labors. I’ll sit hermes kelly beside the rough ways and laugh at the struggles of those who choose to strive.
What do they win at best? Only indeterminate glimpses of giorious fields that only God can survey. Yet, 'tis true, these glimpses, though indetcrmniate are of glorious fields. I cannot sit down here. On, Hermes Handbags on, my insatiate soul says on! Body, I hate you for that you are tired and faint. Brain, Brain .arouse grasp out with firmer grasp seize ye these truths that men havo written in books.
Is there not Omnipotence enough in thee to understand what other brain hath known? Work for I must wring from the pages of these books the blood of hermes birkin thought that pulses hero!” Vain effort. Poor Student thy spent powers must be restored by rest. Something is stronger than thy will. It is Fate Fate the All-Limiter. Poor Student I see the gloom gathering more darkly on thy face. I mark the pained convulsions on thy throut and see the struggles to keep back the tears.
############################w63############################