Denver/FrontRange Packrafters

Are there any Denver / Front Range packrafters that want to get out and do Deckers, Pumphouse, Shoshone, or any other moderates, maybe as bikearafts?

I’m game. I have an extra packraft too available. I’m new to the water but have done some bikerafting in BC and here in CO. Last weekend I was on the San Miguel through Norwood Canyon.

Drop me an email if anyone you or anyone in Denver is looking for packrafting ventures on the weekends.

Ryan
ryanmccluskey@gmail.com

I’m considering a move from Anchorage to Colorado Springs. Are there any PR groups out there? I don’t want to sell my packraft!

Doc

Hey Greg, are they transferring you to the Academy? Mary and I have moved to Grand Junction. By Colorado standards driving all over the state for boating is nothing. That in mond, if you end up in C Spgs, let’s plan to boat together.

Doug Van Etten
970-433-4312

New Denver area packraft owner here. Avid long distance / ultralight backpacker, not a total noob paddler (used to paddle kayaks some a while back).

I have a super flexible work schedule (working only a handful of days in August and September). I’m down for trips of any length and any location.

Email me at: justin.baccary@gmail

Justin

I will be in Denver September 23-31. The first 4 days are for a conference, the other 4 are for fun. I wanted to take advantage of being in Colorado for a packraft adventure maybe a 2-3 day hike/paddle. If anyone has any information on a good loop or hike up - raft down scenario or wants to go as well please let me know.