Swiftwater Rescue for Packrafters in Moab Sept 2015

It has been awhile since I have taught a rescue class specifically for packrafters, but it is time to have another one. This September 17-20, 2015 in Moab, UT, Canyon Voyages Adventure Company will host a 4 day class called Swiftwater Rescue Training - Packraft Specific. This will be a Swiftwater Safety Institute class lead by myself, Scott Solle. Class cost is $435 and you can register by calling Canyon Voyages at 1-800-733-6007. 50% deposit is required to hold a seat and full payment is due 30 days in advance. It looks as though we will have demo boats from Aire, Kokopelli and Alpacka. Wetsuits will be sufficient for playing in the water. Field days will be held on the Fisher Towers section on the Colorado River just outside of Moab. I’m excited to provide this class and I hope we can make this an annual event. For questions relating to the class, I am available by email at scott@canyonvoyages.com and you’re welcome to call me at 801-560-9588. I have PDF flyers and registration forms I can send you. Thanks and happy boating!