Anyone paddled the Middle Fork of the Koyukuk River?

We are planning a trip on the Middle Fork of the Koyukuk River in Early July; taking the bus up to Coldfoot and putting in there and then taking out at Bettles and flying back to Fairbanks.

The basic write-ups I’ve been finding online classify it as a Class I Float but I haven’t been able to find out a lot of specific information or trip reports on it. (ie, how many miles? is it braided or hard to navigate? flooding, strainers, other hazards on the river? side-hikes? etc., etc., etc.)

We are hoping to be paddling either 3 packrafts or if one of my friends joins us, we may bring 2 packrafts and a folding double canoe. We will be just carrying camping gear, no bicycles and no plans to actually backpack with our rafts. Plan to take 5-7 days for the float.

I’ve packrafted a few rivers in Alaska, mostly in the Matsu Borough where I live. Some as easy as the Talkeetna and Susitna Rivers around Talkeetna, some more challenging like the Bull River. I’ve done lots of Alaska adventuring (backpacking/sea kayaking/camping) but not this far north.

Would love any information people have out there! Thank you!