Just moved to Boise area, any locals?

Hey all, I just moved from SoCal to the Boise area, any locals around here or local meet ups? I was never able to get my buddies into pack rafting in SoCal due to travel time to water (beaches didn’t generally allow) or was just a pain and the closest real rivers were 4 plus hours away. Hoping to meet some local pack rafters for some after work/weekend fun on the boise and local creeks?

Little background: 35, married, 2 kids (girl 3 boy 1), work from home, hunt, fish, hike and all that good stuff. Pretty new packrafter (only got out a few times a year) but really want to ratchet up the skills.

I am here in Boise. I don’t have much whitewater experience, but I often bring my packraft along on backpacking trips and take it out on alpine lakes. I’d like to get on a river eventually but have been nervous to go alone. Eyeing the Green River in western Wyoming. 30 y.o. Engaged. No kids.

haha, i just saw this reply :smiley: maybe we can get out on the payette or even the boise this spring/summer