5 days of Packrafting, Bikepacking, and Canyoneering the Dirty Devil and through Robbers Roost

On day 1 I drove to the robbers roost from Salt Lake City. Way late at night, I met my buddy Jason at the top Angel Point Road. He had been on a solo mission for 5 days packrafting down the Dirty Devil River to Hatch Canyon, hiking up Hatch Canyon and across the desert to Angel Point, where he met up with me. The next morning we loaded up the mountain bikes and road to the top of the South Fork of the Robbers Roost (18 miles). We stashed the bikes in the desert above SFRR and jumped onto the first rappel. The canyon quickly became tight and restricting with huge sweeping walls. We camped in between the 5th and 6th rappel. The next morning we hiked the remainder of the South Fork of the Robbers Roost (16 miles) to the Dirty Devil and made camp next to the river. On day 4 we found some petroglyphs at the mouth of the main fork of robbers roost and met up with some friends who were already on the river and packrafted to No Mans Canyon(11 miles). We camped at the mouth of No Mans. On the 5th day, I departed from the group who was continuing down the Dirty Devil and went solo up No Mans Canyon. I found the old cattle trail about 2 miles up the canyon that takes you up the north rim of No Mans and hiked across the desert back to my car up on Angel Point Road(9 miles). Drank and few beers and fixed a flat tire, picked the bikes up and drove the fuck back to SLC. It was a wonderful loop, highly recommended! Check out the Video here: https://youtu.be/R9zb2ogwupE