WTS Alpacka Llama 2015 used twice

This boat has only been used twice on flat water and condition is therefore excellent. It’s not getting used so time to go.
Comes with Cruiser deck, seat, back rest, inflation bag and attachment system on the bow. Paddle seen on the pic not included
$650 + shipping from Australia

Hey there,
If it’s still for sale, any inkling of the shipping cost to Boulder, Utah 84716?

Sorry I missed your reply, I think my email provider treated the alert as spam…
I’ll ship it to you for $700 (shipping is more than $50 but happy to cover the rest

Hi!
Is this raft still available? I am based in Melbourne, where are you based and could I pick it up? If not, what would the shipping cost to Melbourne be?

Kind regards

Hi, yes still available. I am in Hobart. For AUD1000 it’s yours shipped to Melbourne. Send me an email at pfeutry@yahoo.fr, notifications from this website seem to go straight to my spam inbox. Cheers

Is this a small, medium, or large? How much is it to ship to Flagstaff, Arizona?

Hi there, Llama is the large size. Shipping would be like $100 but happy to share costs. Notifications from this website go straight to my spams, for quicker reply send me an email at pfeutry@yahoo.fr
Cheers