Kokopelli Castaway XL -2- boats

Get yourself and/or a loved one an early Christmas present! I have -2- gently used Kokopelli Castaway XL packrafts for sale. $650 EACH (cost $1000 new!), or $1200 for both. The Castaway XL is a great recreational bucket boat that is getting harder to get your hands on!

These are flat water or class 1 boats big enough to bring the pooch in or a kiddo with you and have only been gently used on local lakes. They are both in great condition, but 1 has two micro pinholes that have been patched and are not an issue. They each have a business logo on the tube. Comes with everything pictured: inflation bag, mouth blow tube, patch kit, field repair kit, snap-in fin…

Feel free to ask any questions. Will ship, you pay actual shipping costs. Boats are located in Bailey, Colorado for local pick up (about 45 minutes from Denver).

Folded Size: 12 x 9 x 6 in (30 x 23 x 15 cm)
Rolled Size: 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm)
WEIGHT Packraft: 10 lb 5 oz (4.7 kg)

“The Castaway XL Packraft is an exceptional choice for paddlers seeking a durable choice for gear-hauling, recreational lake fishing, as well as ocean, lakes, and other Flat – Class 1 paddling. The Castaway XL’s added length and removable tracking fin allows for better tracking for longer distance paddling. It is exceptionally durable, constructed of the same high-quality material as our Whitewater Series of packrafts. The Castaway XL is a two chamber packraft which provides more safety than the traditional single chamber packraft.”

*Sorry, I couldn’t get images to upload… maybe try my Denver Craigslist post?

https://denver.craigslist.org/boa/d/shawnee-packrafts-each/7021200773.html