Fjord Explorer/Denali Llama, with two seats

SOLD

I bought this on the forum here two years ago and it has not seen much use. I would like to get $550 shipped for it which is an excellent deal. Below is the sellers original description. I did not end up purchasing the Kokopelli floor or packtach system, so that is not included. It does have two seats and an inflation bag. This will just be the boat, two seats, and the inflation bag.

Please send me a message and I will e-mail you pictures because the forum has a very small image size limit.

"I have a 2013 Fjord Explorer (denali llama really…see below) for sale, in excellent condition. No tears, rips, holes, smells, etc…no marks because it was barely used. Floor is still black and shiny. Also comes with a Pachtach system from Alpacka.

This model is right before they changed the fjord explorer to be a “two big butt” design (one forward one aft), so its identical to a denali llama except it has additional tieouts in the middle of the boat to attach a rowing frame, plus it has a detachable fin on the bottom of the boat (so its easier to go in a straighter line on a lake)…I do river rafting so I never used that fin. It also comes with 2 seating options…

a. Kokopelli seat, adjustable back band, and kokopelli floor
b. Original alpacka seat and back pillow, and inflation sack

I really liked the kokopelli setup…it makes the packraft stiffer and warmer b/c of the floor, and the back band was much more comfortable than the “hot dog” style alpacka pillow. You also had extra storage space behind the kokopelli seat."

This boat is sold!