FS: Brand new Alpacka raft $700

Alapaca (small for persons 5’0" to 5’8") raft for sale.

Alpacka packraft, Alpacka model . Brand new in the bag, never have taken it out of the bag it came in. Cedar green in color. Basic build. $925 at Alpacka with up to 6 week wait plus $75 shipping.

I have injured my arm and don’t have the ability to kayak paddle. I purchased this packraft last December for a trip down the South Fork of the Flathead river which I am unable to take. Never out of the bag, never blown up. I have upgraded the inflation bag with the new style valve adapter. The adapter threads on to the male threads on 2017 and newer one way valves. The threaded style is easier to keep in place and allows the valve to be closed during the inflation process. It can also be reversed to fit the 2016 and earlier style valves. (https://vimeo.com/274139966)

From Alpacka: “For the latest model, we kept our classic design but added a few tweaks to make it better than ever. We added a one-way valve that offers high pressure inflation and easy deflation with a quick turn of the valve core, two lightweight welded stainless D-rings for installing our custom foam backband, and two ultralight handles installed on the inside of the tubes for easier carrying and portaging. “

I will include a roll of Tyvek tape which is necessary for large repairs , 2 mm line and 2 Nite Ise Figure 9 cord locks to built a pack “packtack” Tie Down system (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9wwTVBVeKA), plus a 30 ft hank of 5mm accessory cord for stringing grab loops on the boat.

I am asking $700 for the raft shipping included. I offer a 3 day inspection period from date of receipt. If you want to send it back, shipping is on you and I will refund all except shipping cost to get it to you.

Shipping to CONUS only. I hate to take the packraft out of the bag just to blow up and take photos. See photos at alpackaraft.com. PM me if interested. Paypal OK

Is it self bailing?

NO, not self bailing

I’m interested. PM sent.

sorry, mistake in editing

Is this still for sale? Spray deck? T-zipper?

Does the Alpacka come with seat?