WA/British Colombia

Anyone located around Bellingham, WA? There’s some packrafting trips I’d like to do and would love to have a partner. Unfortunately, I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off normally and then the rest of the week I’m free only for day trips. I’m down to do anything from class I-III, but would prefer to do no more than class II with someone new for the first time. There’s a few trips I’m looking at in British Columbia and the Hoh once the rain starts up.

Hey I am just getting into packrafting and I am also looking for partners. Are you still around?

Hey, I’m in Seattle and down for some trips in WA or BC this coming season.

Hey, I am on Vancouver Island and looking for partners too. Have a couple local 4-6 day trip ideas for July/August if anyone is interested.

I am in Seattle and looking for partners and trips this summer.

Hit me up!

Lee

Hi BC folks-- looking for some suggestions for a 7-10 day BC trip out of Vancouver.

We’re 4 guys, lots of wilderness + whitewater boating + wilderness first aid experience, though pretty new to pack-rafting specifically. Did the Escalante last spring and want some more! Any good suggestions for a 3-4d hike in and 3-4d float out, ideally small to medium volume Cl II-III?

cheers
Ben