Packrafting Southcentral Alaska

Looking for a few.like minded individuals for some whitewater day trips around Southcentral Alaska. All levels of experience are welcome.

Just got my first packraft and looking for someone to show me the ropes doing a southfork to Briggs bridge tomorrow for its maiden voyage. I have previous white water and rafting experience and am anxious to get it in some white water.

Anyone up for Willow Creek or Eagle River sometime in the next few weeks?

ABoomer - I sent you a PM.

Hey, I am also always looking for boating partners. Willow creek or moose creek or something this weekend sounds fun. Around Palmer area this weekend.

Gandydancer - Check your PM.

All - Still looking to plan trips for July/August/September. All ideas welcome! Weekends work best but open to quick after work weekday trips as well.

On Sunday, July 31st, two of us are heading for Willow Creek for a couple floats down the guardrail & redgate section. Competent rafters are welcome to join. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

I know this thread was started last year, but I am also looking for partners for local day runs. I’d like to get out on Willow Creek red gate, Glacier creek, or similar class II/III . I’ve been on red gate a couple of times. I haven’t paddled Glacier creek yet. I am hoping to paddle somewhere next weekend, July 1-2.

Thanks,
Craig

Looking for someone to show me down willow creek to get some more white water experience. I have floated bridge to bridge and granite creek several times along with some other mild rivers. Im ready to hit something a little splashier.

Hello Alaskans,

I am looking to do some bikepacking on the beaches with river and stream crossings, mostly. But I’m just getting in to the rafting portion and am open to all types of trips. I live in Anchorage.

Thanks,

Cy