[SYDNEY] trips this weekend?

Hi Guys,

There is a fairly good chance of decent rainfall this weekend (see below), so lets go rafting! I am free from Friday to Monday and was thinking about maybe the Grose, Cox’s or Colo but am also open to suggestions? I would prefer an overnighter but could also potentially go for a good one dayer.

If your keen get back to me or post below.

Also, unfortunately after my phone went for a swim in the Cox’s I no longer have any of your numbers!

Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun Mon Tues
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 80% 80% 5% 40% 40%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 20-40mm 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm

Jeremy not sure of my weekend plans yet but I could be a possibility and I agree the timing looks about as good as it gets with this dry spell.

I’ll PM my number to you.

Baptising a mates boat from bob turners around the bend, loose plans and pedestrian. Grasshopper knows me so if you blokes about pm me.

Hi Guys,

Great to hear there is some potential action. The Colo catchment has had 15- 30mm in the last 24hrs and is looking the best, but the Cox’s would also be a winner. Would either of you guys be keen to hit up the Colo? I haven’t rafted it before so don’t know too much about it.

Also Dave, boat baptising sounds fun, where is bob turners, loose plans and pedestrian?

Cheers,

Jeremy.

Jeremy its an easy colo thing over 2 days. bush time more than anything.

Jeremy, could you give me a call on 0414 813 958 we have an Olympus Camera that was found on the Colo River and we think it may belong to one of your party, thanks, Duncan.