Chile packraft trip Nov.-Dec. 2018

Would like to plan a packrafting trip for November and December 2018 in southern Chile. I only plan on doing extensive Backcountry packrafting trips if I find a partner. Otherwise I will just be bringing my Flatwater pack raft and doing less risk front country trips. If anyone is up to plan for a float or multiple floats there, I plan on being there for around a month or so during those dates. Please email me on here or contact me via message and we can work out the details and Logistics of our gear and safety.

Hi

I am a bit new in the packrafting game, but I plan to hike and packraft a bit of the greater patagonian trail (http://www.wikiexplora.com/Greater_Patagonian_Trail) but in december/january.
I should start from stage 17.
It would be nice to share a bit of the road.

Romain

Howdy folks, I have some spare time in November and December, and would consider a trip to South America to do some adventuring.

Have you guys put a trip together, and still looking for partners?

I’ve been packrafting for a couple years…mostly here in Washington state, but I did a cool trip to the Brooks Range in 2016, floating the Upper Kobuk. Besides packrafting, I am an alpine climber of 20 years, super fit, and avid traveler. Would love to join up with some cool peeps for a rad trip.

Feel free to PM me if you are looking for any sort of partnership! Or, better yet…email me at therunningdog a yahoo.

Some links to pictures from my trip to the Brooks Range:

Cheers,
Tim

Hi guys,
Have you actually gone on this trip?
Any experience/info to share?
What about water level and safety?
Cheers