Packraft Rescue Training

Any projected WRT classes in Anchorage for 2010? I missed the ones this year.

I’m guessing Scott hasn’t put together his 2010 schedule yet. I’d suggest checking on his site, www.solgear.com, or e-mailing him at Scott ( at ) solgear ( dot ) com. [trying to format it so bots won’t get his e-mail from this post].

Thanks Shaggy, I’ll drop him a line.

It is good that the Jackson training is still happening. Also I would like interested in renting a dry suit. It looks like my daughter will have a a couple of soccer games that weekend so I am interested despite the great spring skiing.As per my knowledge that there would be a growing market for a training guide for whom are unable to attend the course location.

I don’t know why I haven’t posted here before now. I am looking for students to fill 2 classes in Anchorage on Aug 25th and 29th of 2010. Each class is 4 days and completes the Rescue 3 International Whitewater Rescue Technician as well as tons of packrafting specific training and situational discussions. Cost is $395 per student. First day of each class is at APU followed by 3 days of fieldwork at Campground Rapids at Eagle River. Contact me directly at 801-560-9588 with any questions or for registration or drop a line to info@solgear.com and you can view tons of information at www.solgear.com and click on the “River Rescue” button where you’ll find a detailed class description, class schedule and a list of all the equipment you’ll need. This class has evolved a lot since the first one we did with Roman Dial in 2006. It is fun, and that is why I teach these classes. Stay safe.

It got cancelled this year, but I would like to try to have a Whitewater Rescue Technician class for packrafters in the lower 48 in 2011 maybe Jackson or Bozeman. Drop me a line with your interest to info@solgear.com

Will there be a WRT with packraft-specifics scheduled for spring/summer 2012 in Anchorage?

Alaska Kayak Academy will be running Packraft Safety Class on July 21. This class is specifically for packrafters to learn how to stay out of trouble and what to do if you get in trouble.

details can be found at:
www.kayakcenterak.com

over 200 packrafters have taken this class over the last 2 yrs and happy they did.

The Alaska Kayak Academy packraft class is excellent, you’ll wish you had more than two days to learn. Crucial skills are learned and immediately put into practice.

Thanks.

ซ่อมไอโฟน, ซ่อม iPhone รับซ่อม Apple ทั่วประเทศ โดยช่างผู้ชำนาญการ

These are definitely useful. :slight_smile: